Monday, January 11, 2021

Two Hundred and Seventy Six

Another dream last night.

I live and work downtown, the rotting heart of the city.  One day, I crash my car.  I buy another car, and crash it as well.  Where was I going?  Obviously nowhere. 

One day is like another.  The only change I can expectthat any of us can expectis that things will get worse.

We are retreating into a fantasy that everything will change for the better when Biden becomes president, even though he’s a hack who tried again and again to win his party’s nomination, and always failed.  Biden became the Democrats’ candidate of last resort in 2020 for the same reason that Trump became the Republicans’ candidate of last resort in 2016: neither party had anyone else.

Biden is not our future, but our past.  He’s not even another Obama.  He's another Trump, promising to make America great again.

No comments:

Post a Comment